[ksurf] Re: Board design , going up wind .

  • Eric Steinbroner
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 26, 1999
      Raul:

      Thanks..... sounds interesting. Would you please tell us a little more
      about how you re-launched? Can you grab the front of the kite like a
      kiteski kite? Or do you tug on the lines to get it going again? Is it like
      a flexifoil with a small spar in the front or something? Any downsides to
      this kite as you see it?

      Thanks,

      Eric