[ksurf] Wipika leading edge

  • Mark Tober
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 1999
      Hello,
      I own a wipika and recently heard something about a weak point of the
      wipika. It seems that the spinnaker-sail at the leading edge will tear. This
      because of friction between the sail and the hard (sealed) part of the
      leading edge. I saw Wipika's with tape on the leading edge (on the seam??)
      to prevent damage.
      Do you think that is unnecessary or is it a weak point of the Wipika?

      Greetings,

      Mark Tober
      The Flying Dutchman