Re: [kitesurf] Worlds

  • Ian Young
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25 4:01 AM
      I am willing to try and organise something immediately after the Olympic
      games in Sep-Oct 2000 if there is enough interest - as Bruno suggested,
      about 40 pilots would be a good number. Location probably Sydney
      Australia.

      I have some contacts in the Sydney Organising Committee - Olympics Games
      (SOCOG) and may even be able to have it run as a demonstartion sport. I
      would need pretty strong support fairly soon if this were to happen.

      Cheers,
      Ian Young

      ----
      Read this list on the Web at http://www.FindMail.com/list/kitesurf/