Re: Gun Kites

  • Peer Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2000
      >Hi,
      >any info,impression about gun-kites & board ? -
      >I mean real experience with this gear .

      I flew one on the beach, and helped a guy rig and launch a 5.5.
      Rigging and launching wasn't a problem, it actually filled up
      completely and launched in pretty light wind with no problem. Seemed
      fine, plenty of power like a typical foil w/bladders and condoms.
      Looks very similar to Misquito in terms of design.

      Peer Johnson