Water Launching-no beach access

  • CVN68@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 6:09 AM
      I'm just starting to kitesurf.After flying the kite on land for about
      a month,this past weekend I tried the water.I'm using a Naish 9.0
      3.5AR on 30m.M.I had a blast and got planing.Did some walking but
      thats part of the game.Where I sail there is no large beach access to
      launch the kite on land.I go into the water and launch from
      there.Does
      anyone have any tips on solo launching from the water.The lines would
      twist and the kite would not be in the correct position.After one
      good
      slam I got things organized and got going.Any help would be great.
      thank you
      Dave