Re: Gun-kites

  • S.Tonini
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2000
      Last week I saw a beginner using it on the beach, he also spent a
      little bit of time on the water.

      From my visual observations, the kite seemed as if it was difficult
      to properly fill up with air and take shape; 80% of the flying time
      one of the tips was all wrinkled up, even after repeated swings from
      left to right.

      Then again, the guy flying the kite was at the very early stages of
      kitesurfing, so maybe his set-up was not correct.

      Water re-launching seemed quite good.

      That's all I can say about the kite - hope it's of help (BTW, prices
      look respectable, typical of GUN).

      Steve