Gun-kites

  • zaccton@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2000
      Hi,
      any info,impression about gun-kites & board ? -
      I mean real experience with this gear .

      http://www.gunsails.de/en/kite/kiteframe.htm
    • S.Tonini
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2000
        Last week I saw a beginner using it on the beach, he also spent a
        little bit of time on the water.

        From my visual observations, the kite seemed as if it was difficult
        to properly fill up with air and take shape; 80% of the flying time
        one of the tips was all wrinkled up, even after repeated swings from
        left to right.

        Then again, the guy flying the kite was at the very early stages of
        kitesurfing, so maybe his set-up was not correct.

        Water re-launching seemed quite good.

        That's all I can say about the kite - hope it's of help (BTW, prices
        look respectable, typical of GUN).

        Steve