Northeast US egroup

  • Mark Frasier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Hi folks,

      I've made a new mailing list for kitesurfers in the Northeast US. Its
      purpose is to share info about kitesurfing that would not be of use to the
      main list: who's riding when & where, good spots, local news, etc. The idea
      is to get some of us out in the same place at the same time - check out
      each other's skills, gear, etc. Seems like we're spread more thinly here
      than some place like California, Outer Banks or Hawaii.

      If you're in New England or New York, check it out:
      http://www.egroups.com/group/neks

      Thanks,
      Mark Frasier