Re: RE: wipika copy, UPs UPs

  • Dave Raue
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2000
      This thing DOES look like a Wipika/Naish; full crescent shape. Do
      they have a license? Only Bruno knows for sure - but if they don't,
      go get 'em Bruno!!

      --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, Primoz Cerne <dkprimoz@s...> wrote:
      > Hi all!
      > The new brand on the market!
      > Check the file folder under Ultralite products.
      > What is now the copy or who else have the license to produce the
      sled
      > kites like W, N, UP. If somebody can tell us more about it???!
      >
      > --
      > touch and go
      >
      > Primoz
      >
      > DEVILS KICK Int.
      > division PR, Daniel
      > Tel. +41 26 460 16 21
      > Fax. +41 26 460 16 01
      > Mobile: +41 79 300 22 39
      >
      > division R&D
      > tel&fax.:+386 64 712 226
      > mob.: +386 41 811 161
      > dkprimoz@s...
      > devils.kick@s...
      > www.olimp.si/seajump  /1998/
      > hard to wait!
      > devilskick.com
      > seajump.ch

    • Steven Nenzel
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2000
        Just got a new AR5 9.5. Great kite - much easier than my f-one 6.5 yet as
        much, if not more, power. I love it! The sheeting is exactly what I was
        looking for. Yeeehaaaa!

        One thing though, my kite nearly made its way to Cuba, on my very first run,
        after it got away from me. The leash came off my wrist unexpectedly. That
        wrist leash comes off way too easy. I nearly died swimming after it.

        Steve