Re: [ksurf]Naish Kite Winner COM

  • Andy Heaton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Hi All

      We have a winner of the Naish Prototype kite.

      Windsurfer / Kitesurfer Robbie Naish drew the competition, Flash Austin was
      originally lined up for the draw (not that were complaining) but hasn't been
      heard from for some time in his global wanderings.

      For photos and details of three winner (his email back to us included) surf to
      our site and click on the 'Win free gear' link.
      http://www.kitehigh.com

      New competition starting soon.

      Regards
      Andy Heaton