Re: [ksurf] Re: Is this a good setup for a beginner? AR 3.5 9.0 and 6'board?

  • S.Tonini
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2000
      Yikes...unless you are a professional wing/sail designer, I wouldn't
      mess with it. Even then, I still wouldn't mess with it, since the
      kites are designed to operate "as one", with geometry designed
      holistically. I think that cutting away bits and pieces will probably
      detract more than add benefits. You may be in for a negative
      surprise, which by then will be irreversible.

      Plus, it would be very difficult to re-sell a kite modified to that
      extent.

      Steve