Re: Looking for bar and sheeting system used in" How to rip harder"

  • Gary Sowell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29 3:27 PM
      You can buy leader lines for your bar that have webbing straps
      instead
      of rope.. Take that webbing strap and go to a hardware store and
      purchase a metal webbing stap buckle... Also, get a little welded
      ring.. The welded ring goes above the webbing buckle and should have
      a little line attached to it with knots in it to adjust where you
      connect your flying lines... Now you have something similar to the
      video... It is almost easier just to make things right now since the
      sport is so new....

      aloha