RE: wipika copy, UPs UPs

  • Primoz Cerne
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2000
      Hi all!
      The new brand on the market!
      Check the file folder under Ultralite products.
      What is now the copy or who else have the license to produce the sled
      kites like W, N, UP. If somebody can tell us more about it???!

      --
      touch and go

      Primoz

      DEVILS KICK Int.
      division PR, Daniel
      Tel. +41 26 460 16 21
      Fax. +41 26 460 16 01
      Mobile: +41 79 300 22 39

      division R&D
      tel&fax.:+386 64 712 226
      mob.: +386 41 811 161
      dkprimoz@...
      devils.kick@...
      www.olimp.si/seajump  /1998/
      hard to wait!
      devilskick.com
      seajump.ch

    • Dave Raue
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2000
        This thing DOES look like a Wipika/Naish; full crescent shape. Do
        they have a license? Only Bruno knows for sure - but if they don't,
        go get 'em Bruno!!

        --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, Primoz Cerne <dkprimoz@s...> wrote:
        > Hi all!
        > The new brand on the market!
        > Check the file folder under Ultralite products.
        > What is now the copy or who else have the license to produce the
        sled
        > kites like W, N, UP. If somebody can tell us more about it???!
        >
        > --
        > touch and go
        >
        > Primoz
        >
        > DEVILS KICK Int.
        > division PR, Daniel
        > Tel. +41 26 460 16 21
        > Fax. +41 26 460 16 01
        > Mobile: +41 79 300 22 39
        >
        > division R&D
        > tel&fax.:+386 64 712 226
        > mob.: +386 41 811 161
        > dkprimoz@s...
        > devils.kick@s...
        > www.olimp.si/seajump  /1998/
        > hard to wait!
        > devilskick.com
        > seajump.ch

      • Steven Nenzel
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2000
          Just got a new AR5 9.5. Great kite - much easier than my f-one 6.5 yet as
          much, if not more, power. I love it! The sheeting is exactly what I was
          looking for. Yeeehaaaa!

          One thing though, my kite nearly made its way to Cuba, on my very first run,
          after it got away from me. The leash came off my wrist unexpectedly. That
          wrist leash comes off way too easy. I nearly died swimming after it.

          Steve