For Sale

  • Todd Snyder
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 16, 2000
      F.one 215 board with fins pads straps.......$500.
      F.one kite 6.5 atk with bar and new
      40 meter 3 line set..........................$400

      Complete .......$900. Puts you on the water ready to go .
      Equipment is in perfect condition well taken care of .

      Board is always put into my padded travel bag . No digs or damage.

      Kite red on top white on bottom no rips or tears excellent condition
      ready to go.....

      Later,
      TODD
    • Dwight & Jacky
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2000
        For Sale: Concept Air 3.8 EX's Wave in excellent condition. Purchased new
        last November. My last kite available, all the rest have been sold. $375.00
        with a carbon bar.

        e-mail privately to fishersfort@...

        From the Fisher's Fort
        Kure Beach, NC
        Dwight & Jacky

        http://www.angelfire.com/nc/capefearwindsurfing
        http://www.angelfire.com/nc/capefearwindsurfing/kitesurfing.html
      • vapor5372@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 9 9:30 AM
          4.8 Concept Air Wave EX, 4 line kite with handles

          6'8 Fox Custom Kiteboard with 10 Dakine Leash

          Dakine Thermoform Waist Harness with Reator Bar, Parachute Knife mouted on
          harness.

          Board Bag

          All items are in exellent condition only been in water once.
          Go To www.carolinaragco.com/kitesurf/kite.htm for pictures.
        • s_morand@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2000
            * Brand New Wakeboard stonker 165 cm ! / sandwich technology /
            lite wind
            check http://www.kitesurfer.com.au/stonker.html
            $500

            * Brand new Quadrifoil Kitesurfer XXXL (9.5) $700 (new model)

            * Kitesurfer XXL (7.0) $500 (new model)

            * Kitesurfer XL (5.0) $350
          • vapor5372@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 17, 2000
              Concept Air 4.8 Wave EX and Fox Customs board. See pictures at
              www.carolinaragco.com/kitesurf/kite.htm
            • Julian Laffin
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 18, 2000
                Hi,
                Are you only selling everything as a package or would you sell single
                items? If so, how much would the kite and the harness be? I assume this
                is in U.S. dollars. I am in Canada. Thanks a lot for the info!

                Julian Laffin

                At 11:04 PM 17/08/2000 EDT, you wrote:
                >Concept Air 4.8 Wave EX and Fox Customs board. See pictures at
                >www.carolinaragco.com/kitesurf/kite.htm
                >
                >The Kitesurf Group is sponsored by windTools
                >
                >windTools - producer of the legendary Mosquito Pro KS
                >Get the right kitesurfingstuff.
                >
                >Visit http://www.windTools.com

              • Steven Crozier
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
                  Selling my tube kites.
                  If anybody is interested or knows of anyone who might be:

                  2006 Globerider Sonic 14m
                  The ultimate light wind ride.
                  Colours are orange and grey.
                  Kite comes complete with bar, lines, pump, and bag.
                  There is also an extra chicken loop included with the kite.
                  http://www.litewavedesigns.com/gksonic.html
                  $980CA o.b.o.
                  Email for more pictures.
                  Also have 8m LF Spectrum, 6m LF Spectrum, and 11m Best Tempest for
                  sale.
                  Can make a combo/quiver deal.

                  2005 Best Tempest 11m
                  Great kite for both winter and summer riding.
                  Reinforced leading edge pads for snowkiting.
                  Built to last.
                  This kite has seen limited use since it was bought new.
                  Colours are blue and white.
                  Includes bag and kite only.
                  $340CA o.b.o.
                  Email for more pictures.
                  Also have 8m LF Spectrum, 6m LF Spectrum, and 14m GK Sonic for sale.
                  Can make a combo/quiver deal.

                  2004 Liquid Force Spectrum 8m
                  Great high wind kite/snowkite.
                  Has small professional repairs done in canopy.
                  Colours are blue, black, and white.
                  Includes kite and bag + kite repair kit.
                  $250CA o.b.o.
                  Email for more pictures.
                  Also have 6m LF Spectrum, 11m Best Tempest, and 14m GK Sonic for
                  sale.
                  Can make a combo/quiver deal.

                  2004 Liquid Force Spectrum 6m
                  Great high wind kite/snowkite.
                  Colours are grey, yellow, and black.
                  Includes kite and bag + kite repair kit.
                  $250CA o.b.o.
                  Email for more pictures.
                  Also have 8m LF Spectrum, 11m Best Tempest, and 14m GK Sonic for
                  sale.
                  Can make a combo/quiver deal.