mosquito bridle lengths

  • Dave Raue
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2000
      For all those as confused as I was about the mosquito pro bridle lengths, line lengths, etc:

      I got official info direct from Mosquito pro.  A diagram of brake bridle lengths is posted in the vault.  They also say that power bridle lengths should be 50 cm.  Finally, lines sets should all be exactly the same.  In reality I know this has NOT been the case - sometimes nowhere close.  According to their fax, this is for "new" kites, possibly hinting that there have been changes over time.

      dave