Re: [ksurf] Naish AR5 and Reelbars

  • Jimmy C
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12 1:59 PM
      Dave,

      I was at W.Dennis demoing a friend's Mosquito 5.5 in overpowering
      conditions. I tried to land the kite in front of him but missed, it
      kind of stalled and went into a death spiral back into the power
      zone, which dragged me about 20ft up the beach (board and all). then
      the kite slammed down behind the bathhouse. Mental. I was very lucky
      that I didn't hurt myself or anyone on the beach as there were many
      families walking about. No equipment damage either, though my friend
      was not happy.

      Moral of the story - don't let me use your kite and I'm definitely
      buying a reel bar.

      -Jim

      --- In kitesurf@egroups.com, "Dave Raue" <theraves@e...> wrote:
      > Where were you? There are also lots of wide beaches with few
      beachgoers.
      > We also love to hear kitemares, please share!
      >
      > dave

      Also,