Re: [ksurf] Naish AR 5...7.5m² or 9.5m² to 5-6 Bfts

  • KiteBoard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2000
      In a message dated 00-04-11 16:27:16 EDT, vladimir.rogoff@... writes:

      << I plan to buy a Naish AR5
      But I don't know what it's the best to kitesurf until 25 knots : a Naish AR5
      7.5m� or 9.5m� ???

      I weigh 65 Kg...and very good experience in kitesurfing and power kiting.

      So what is the wind range for the AR5 7.5m� and the AR5 9.5m� >>

      I can tell you for sure that at 61kg I'm still having fun in 25 knots, but 30
      is my absolute limit. I think this will remain unchanged, regardless of any
      increasing skill I hope to gain, since at 30 with the kite fully sheeted out
      (back lines fully slack) at zenith, I was getting lifted off the water (just
      the fin touching). I think only a weight gain would help. I don't know how
      to interpret these findings for 65 kg, or for the 9.5

      Mel