Re: [ksurf] Self Launching an inflatable

  • Todd Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2000
      Lay lines out so the kite is positioned on the edge of the window with
      leading edge into the wind .Fold over the wing tip closest to you and put
      sand on it. Walk back put tension on top lines and pull the lower lines
      to bring sand off the wing and up it should go.

      Later ,
      Todd

      Tim Tennant wrote:

      > Right,
      >
      > So I've gone and done it, I've bought a Naish AR5-11. Only problem is
      > self launching safely.
      >
      > Any suggestions?
      >
      > TimT
      >
      > The Kitesurf Group is sponsored by Windtools
      >
      > The ULTIMATE Kitesurfing Stuff
      >
      > Visit http://www.windtools.de

      Click here for Free Video!!
      http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/