Posting etiquette...

  • Greg Cashen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2000
      Hi Everybody!

      In the interest of those of us who work and do not have countless hours each day to download unnecessary email, let's please refrain from sending replies to this group as inane as the one below. I got to download this message twice. Once because someone had something useful to say, and again because somebody wanted to add a nice ":0)" comment to it and resend it all over again. When I go to download my email each day, and there are 47 messages from the last 12 hours, I see something like this, and it irritates me. I think we need to be more responsible in our posts here. Don't post messages that simply convey your facial expression. If you are not adding something substantive to the post, don't reply. At least remove the original message from the reply. If I can't figure out which email you are replying to, it must'nt have mattered to me the first time anyway, so I don't care about the reply.

      To be honest, the whole exchange below should probably have taken place via private emails anyway.

      Thanks,
      Greg

      P.S. I would hate to see this site become rec.spots.kitesurf.MODERATED, if you know what I mean.

      Date : 10 avril, 2000 19:59

      How should I order? Can I order via the internet? (Sorry, I don't speak
      French so I am hesitant to call)

      Thanks in advance,
      Marco

      Go ahead and call. I don't speak French either but had no problem calling Concept Air. As soon as the operator hears English they put Michel on the phone. If he is not there they speak English well enough to say call tomorrow, call tomorrow, call tomorrow :-))) They are very nice people.

      Dwight

      The Kitesurf Group is sponsored by Windtools

      The ULTIMATE Kitesurfing Stuff

      Visit http://www.windtools.de