[ksurf] Re: kites sale

  • Gregory Scott Cashen (Gregory Scott Cash
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21, 1999
      I am interested in either of your wings. please get in touch with me to
      let me know about them. I don't know much about the c-quad, so maybe you
      could give me some more info. I am especially interested in the Wipika
      because i already have a 3.5. But if the c-quad is a good kite for
      kiteskiing, i would be interested in that also. Talk to you soon.

      Greg Cashen

      On Thu, 21 Jan 1999 nobody@...
      wrote:

      > C-Quad 6,3, powerful 4 lines kite, comes with spectra lines, handles, quad bar , fitted bag and floating panels.Wind range 6 to 15 knots or more if you are good. $300Wipika 5,0 two weeks old, just kite and pump. $ 400

      > NextCard - the First, True Internet VISA: Get online account info,
      > transfer balances and rates as low as 2.9% APR with no annual fee!
      > Learn more at: http://offers.egroups.com/click/203/0
      >
      > eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/kitesurf

    • Greg
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 21, 1999
        I am interested in these wings but would like to discuss further. Please get
        in touch.

        GregCashen

        >C-Quad 6,3, powerful 4 lines kite, comes with spectra lines, handles, quad
        bar , fitted bag and floating panels.Wind range 6 to 15 knots or more if you
        are good. $300Wipika 5,0 two weeks old, just kite and pump. $ 400

        >NextCard - the First, True Internet VISA: Get online account info,
        >transfer balances and rates as low as 2.9% APR with no annual fee!
        >Learn more at: http://offers.egroups.com/click/203/0
        >
        >eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/kitesurf

      • guzz
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 21, 1999
          Hi there,  I am interested in the c- quad. Need to know more details as far as where you live in terms of exchange rate shipping ect. Please send me an email.
          Thanks
          Dean Marshall

          nobody@... wrote:

          C-Quad 6,3, powerful 4 lines kite, comes with spectra lines, handles, quad bar , fitted bag and floating panels.Wind range 6 to 15 knots or more if you are good. $300Wipika 5,0 two weeks old, just kite and pump. $ 400

          NextCard - the First, True Internet VISA: Get online account info,
          transfer balances and rates as low as 2.9% APR with no annual fee!
          Learn more at: http://offers.egroups.com/click/203/0

        • Francesco Moretti
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 21, 1999
            Hi Greg, the C-quad is a powerfoul kite, cannot compare size with
            wipika , I weight 165 and use it from 6 to 15 knots, but more
            experienced 4 line flier can bring it furter up.
            It does float but very hard to water relaunch.
            It has very high lift/drag ratio and can go upwind very good.
            The wipika is more simple and can relaunch from water easy , the wind
            range for me is 15/22 knots, but I am not going to be able to sell it
            for another 3 weeks.
            I live in Maui/Hawaii, let me know if you are interested.
            Aloha
            Francesco

            URL http://www.maui.net/~th123097/

          • Greg
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 21, 1999
              Francesco,
              I am considering purchasing both of your wings. I am interested in the
              C-quad, but i am a beginner with only a Wipika 3.5 right now. I only weigh
              120lb, so I may be overpowered in the C-quad. I also don't have any
              experience with 4 lines. I am going to try to get some info before i make a
              decision. If you have other offers, go ahead and take them, but keep me in
              mind. Let me know when you plan to sell the Wipika.

              Greg

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 1, 1999
                  Hi, I am ready now to sell the C-Quad 6.3, the wipika I ripped it
                  prettybad and have to think if fix it or not.
                  If you are still interested in the C-quad let me know, I am selling it
                  for $ 300.
                  Aloha
                  Francesco

                  URL http://www.maui.net/~th123097/

                • Michel Montmigny
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 2, 1999
                    Francesco Moretti wrote:

                    > Hi, I am ready now to sell the C-Quad 6.3, the wipika I ripped it
                    > prettybad and have to think if fix it or not.
                    > If you are still interested in the C-quad let me know, I am selling it
                    > for $ 300.
                    > Aloha
                    > Francesco
                    >
                    > URL http://www.maui.net/~th123097/

                    > Why are most stock sites so slow and annoying to use?
                    > StockMaster.com is fast, easy, powerful, and free! Use
                    > company names, not ticker symbols. Track your portfolio.
                    > http://www.stockmaster.com
                    >
                    > eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/kitesurf
                    > Free Web-based e-mail groups by www.eGroups.com

                    Hello Francesco,

                    Why you sell it? You dont like it?

                    Michel

                  • Francesco Moretti
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 2, 1999
                      I sell it because here in Maui we don`t have this kind of wind, I might
                      get a smaller one, also in the waves is dangerous to get stuck and swimm
                      back.
                      It is impressive how powerfoul it is.
                      Do you want it?...