[kitesurf] Worlds video

  • Cory Roeseler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 1998
      The first two Worlds were not televised, so the only record is with amateur
      stills photography and home video of poor quality. A TV crew showed up at
      one event, as I recall, but the batteries were dead in their Beta SP
      camcorder.

      The third Worlds was covered by Fox Sports on a show called "Board Wild."
      Mike Watze and Dave Nash did the filming, and Doug Allen did the production
      work. Doug can be reached at his Portland, Oregon studio: 503 238-0690 tel,
      or 503 238-1965 fax. I haven't viewed any of the footage from last year's
      event, so I can't comment about its quality.

      I haven't heard anything about this years event being televised, but I would
      assume that there will be some form of media present.

      Cory