[ksurf] Re: finally out on the water again!!!!!

  • Robert Pratt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2000
      Theoretically, the water and air are more dense, therefor more bouyant and powerfull, However my real world experiance tells me both of these advantages are offset by the neoprene I must wear which adds weight and fatigue.
      17knots is GREAT anywhere!!!
      Have fun!!!
      bob

      >>> h9050408@...-wien.ac.at 04/04/00 03:59PM >>>
      just looked at the windinfo to check wind of today - I can't belief it was
      sooo light.
      It says it was 10 to 17 Knots sideoffshore and I was out on freshwater with
      the 3.6 Waterfoil on 35m lines on handles, on a directional (190cm, but fat,
      homemade)!!!!
      Keep in mind: I weigh 85kg!

      I really had no big problem going upwind.
      I guess my board is a killer lightwind-machine! :-)))))

      Are cold watertemperatures better for planing early?
      Water temp was 10°C, air 19°C

      Anybody who has an expalation??

      Totally confused
      Ronald

      PS. This is not a late April-joke!!!

      The Kitesurf Group is sponsored by F-ONE Equipment

      Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer and higher

      Visit http://www.kitesurf.com