Re: finally out on the water again!!!!!

  • Ronald Kittag
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2000
      just looked at the windinfo to check wind of today - I can't belief it was
      sooo light.
      It says it was 10 to 17 Knots sideoffshore and I was out on freshwater with
      the 3.6 Waterfoil on 35m lines on handles, on a directional (190cm, but fat,
      homemade)!!!!
      Keep in mind: I weigh 85kg!

      I really had no big problem going upwind.
      I guess my board is a killer lightwind-machine! :-)))))

      Are cold watertemperatures better for planing early?
      Water temp was 10°C, air 19°C

      Anybody who has an expalation??

      Totally confused
      Ronald