Re: [ksurf] Sensational Naish PACKAGE DEALS (COM)

  • Stephen McCormack
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2000
      Hi Ben and Lach whoever,

      You guys must be bored again or something, your pricing is stupid to say the
      least. Please note all Australian customers are regarded by Kiteboard.com.au
      as idiots, you all have to pay a lot more than overseas customers- WHY??
      Because Lach and Ben are out to destroy Naish - what a joke, you guys should
      be down in Melbourne at the International Comedy Festival!!!!
      Why would anyone from overseas buy from you, when they can get good prices
      and good service in their own country, if you were open more than 20 hrs per
      week you might actually start selling some kites to your locals and other
      Australians.
      All of us in the kite industry work quite hard for our dollars these days,
      and all our margins are getting smaller, especially in the kitesurfing area.
      Then you 2 come along and get a bee in your bonnet about Naish and decide to
      TRY and destroy Naish and your own business at the same time, that's really
      advanced marketing boys!!!!!!
      Who will you attack next, we're all quivering in our footstraps - not!! Cya
      and
      Poowinds
      Steve McCormack
      www.kitepoweraustralia.com