Really long lines - legal?

  • Phil Whitehead
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2000
      I Don't know about the rest of the world, but in the
      UK, anything temporary over 200' above ground level
      needs some sort of report submitting to the Civil
      Aviation Authority. I know it's highly unlikely that
      anyone would measure the length of lines etc, but it's
      a point that in some countries, near to airports/ high
      aviation activity to bear in mind !