Re: [ksurf] 20 meter M6 New Naish AR 7.7 19m2 kite ahead

  • Todd Snyder
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2000
      How many new kite  designs do you plan on putting in production and that will be out before  the end of the summer?

      What about the Z4?

      Later,
      Todd

      Don Montague wrote:

      Actually there is some truth in this rumor or joke
      on thurs I was testing a 20m with an aspect ratio of 6 on maui
      It was amazing that I could go in such light wind ...after a few adjustments
      in bar length
      and line length I was flying upwind . Everyone on the beach was in shock
      ...I let Dave Dorn from Action Sports ,,,the local kitesurfing school
      instructor go for a spin and then Nevin Sayer ex Windsurfing World Cup racer
      and owner of Fiberspar have a go....

      So I don't know how you got an email from robby because he is in france and
      doesn't even know about the kite.....but I like the name Monster for the
      Kite as I am Known as Don Monster.....I will post some pics on
      kitesurfing.com for all you non believers...

      I have just returned from production and have made many new kites non
      elliptical semi elliptical and double surface ...you will probably start
      hearing rumor of these new kites.......they will be true......

      aloha don

      don montague
      donm@...
      www.naishsails.com

      Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer and
      higher

      Visit http://www.kitesurf.com

      Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer and higher

      Visit http://www.kitesurf.com

      eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf/

      Click here for Free Video!!
      http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/