[ksurf] Re: New Naish AR 7.7 19m2 kite ahead

  • Greg.Walsh@dhs.vic.gov.au
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2000
      As soon as I work the bugs out of my 30metre Nova Sphinx kitesurf tea bag
      you'll be laughing out the other side of your face. It doesn't work as a 2
      line (I've got the grass burns on my jeans to prove it) but I'll give it a
      try as a really short 4-line.

      Greg

      "Dave Raue" <theraves@...> on 03/04/2000 03:28:54 AM

      Please respond to kitesurf@egroups.com

      To: kitesurf@egroups.com
      cc: (bcc: Greg Walsh/HeadOffice/DHS)
      Subject: [ksurf] Re: New Naish AR 7.7 19m2 kite ahead

      Well, too little too late for Robby. Again, a day late and a penny short -
      my Quadrifoil XXXXL just arrived, new 16.5m foil! Flies in NO wind just
      walking backwards, planes in 2 kts, converts to a paraglider by rearranging
      the bridle. Uses innovative "1.5 line" system. One line goes to harness,
      other controls speed and direction.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2000
        How many new kite  designs do you plan on putting in production and that will be out before  the end of the summer?

        What about the Z4?

        Later,
        Todd

        Don Montague wrote:

        Actually there is some truth in this rumor or joke
        on thurs I was testing a 20m with an aspect ratio of 6 on maui
        It was amazing that I could go in such light wind ...after a few adjustments
        in bar length
        and line length I was flying upwind . Everyone on the beach was in shock
        ...I let Dave Dorn from Action Sports ,,,the local kitesurfing school
        instructor go for a spin and then Nevin Sayer ex Windsurfing World Cup racer
        and owner of Fiberspar have a go....

        So I don't know how you got an email from robby because he is in france and
        doesn't even know about the kite.....but I like the name Monster for the
        Kite as I am Known as Don Monster.....I will post some pics on
        kitesurfing.com for all you non believers...

        I have just returned from production and have made many new kites non
        elliptical semi elliptical and double surface ...you will probably start
        hearing rumor of these new kites.......they will be true......

        aloha don

        don montague
        donm@...
        www.naishsails.com

        Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer and
        higher

        Visit http://www.kitesurf.com

        Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer and higher

        Visit http://www.kitesurf.com

        eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf/

        Click here for Free Video!!
        http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/