[ksurf] Re: 20 meter M6 New Naish AR 7.7 19m2 kite ahead

  • David Trewern
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2000
      Don,

      have you ever tried stacking two AR5's?

      DT

      Don Montague wrote:

      > Actually there is some truth in this rumor or joke
      > on thurs I was testing a 20m with an aspect ratio of 6 on maui
      > It was amazing that I could go in such light wind ...after a few adjustments
      > in bar length
      > and line length I was flying upwind . Everyone on the beach was in shock
      > ...I let Dave Dorn from Action Sports ,,,the local kitesurfing school
      > instructor go for a spin and then Nevin Sayer ex Windsurfing World Cup racer
      > and owner of Fiberspar have a go....
      >
      > So I don't know how you got an email from robby because he is in france and
      > doesn't even know about the kite.....but I like the name Monster for the
      > Kite as I am Known as Don Monster.....I will post some pics on
      > kitesurfing.com for all you non believers...
      >
      > I have just returned from production and have made many new kites non
      > elliptical semi elliptical and double surface ...you will probably start
      > hearing rumor of these new kites.......they will be true......
      >
      > aloha don
      >
      > don montague
      > donm@...
      > www.naishsails.com

    • Don Montague
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2000
        We tried 2 ar5 11.5m ....they flew fine but turned a little slow
        and if you drop them it was a big mess....looked pretty cool in the air and
        jumping wasn't a problem....but it was pure novelty......the 15.5m
        outperforms 2 11.5m

        -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=kitesurf&m=1