[ksurf] Re: New Naish AR 7.7 19m2 kite ahead

  • Dave Raue
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 10:28 AM
      Well, too little too late for Robby. Again, a day late and a penny short -
      my Quadrifoil XXXXL just arrived, new 16.5m foil! Flies in NO wind just
      walking backwards, planes in 2 kts, converts to a paraglider by rearranging
      the bridle. Uses innovative "1.5 line" system. One line goes to harness,
      other controls speed and direction.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2 4:05 PM
        As soon as I work the bugs out of my 30metre Nova Sphinx kitesurf tea bag
        you'll be laughing out the other side of your face. It doesn't work as a 2
        line (I've got the grass burns on my jeans to prove it) but I'll give it a
        try as a really short 4-line.

        Greg

        "Dave Raue" <theraves@...> on 03/04/2000 03:28:54 AM

        Please respond to kitesurf@egroups.com

        To: kitesurf@egroups.com
        cc: (bcc: Greg Walsh/HeadOffice/DHS)

        Well, too little too late for Robby. Again, a day late and a penny short -
        my Quadrifoil XXXXL just arrived, new 16.5m foil! Flies in NO wind just
        walking backwards, planes in 2 kts, converts to a paraglider by rearranging
        the bridle. Uses innovative "1.5 line" system. One line goes to harness,
        other controls speed and direction.

        > Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer and
        higher

        > Visit http://www.kitesurf.com

        > -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=kitesurf&m=1

        Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer and
        higher

        Visit http://www.kitesurf.com

        -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=kitesurf&m=1
      • Todd Snyder
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3 8:45 AM
          How many new kite  designs do you plan on putting in production and that will be out before  the end of the summer?

          What about the Z4?

          Later,
          Todd

          Don Montague wrote:

          Actually there is some truth in this rumor or joke
          on thurs I was testing a 20m with an aspect ratio of 6 on maui
          It was amazing that I could go in such light wind ...after a few adjustments
          in bar length
          and line length I was flying upwind . Everyone on the beach was in shock
          ...I let Dave Dorn from Action Sports ,,,the local kitesurfing school
          instructor go for a spin and then Nevin Sayer ex Windsurfing World Cup racer
          and owner of Fiberspar have a go....

          So I don't know how you got an email from robby because he is in france and
          doesn't even know about the kite.....but I like the name Monster for the
          Kite as I am Known as Don Monster.....I will post some pics on
          kitesurfing.com for all you non believers...

          I have just returned from production and have made many new kites non
          elliptical semi elliptical and double surface ...you will probably start
          hearing rumor of these new kites.......they will be true......

          aloha don

          don montague
          donm@...
          www.naishsails.com

          Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer and
          higher

          Visit http://www.kitesurf.com

          Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer and higher

          Visit http://www.kitesurf.com

          eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf/

          Click here for Free Video!!
          http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/