[ksurf] Re: New Naish AR 7.7 19m2 kite ahead

  • Dave Raue
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2000
      Well, too little too late for Robby. Again, a day late and a penny short -
      my Quadrifoil XXXXL just arrived, new 16.5m foil! Flies in NO wind just
      walking backwards, planes in 2 kts, converts to a paraglider by rearranging
      the bridle. Uses innovative "1.5 line" system. One line goes to harness,
      other controls speed and direction.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2000
        Actually there is some truth in this rumor or joke
        on thurs I was testing a 20m with an aspect ratio of 6 on maui
        It was amazing that I could go in such light wind ...after a few adjustments
        in bar length
        and line length I was flying upwind . Everyone on the beach was in shock
        ...I let Dave Dorn from Action Sports ,,,the local kitesurfing school
        instructor go for a spin and then Nevin Sayer ex Windsurfing World Cup racer
        and owner of Fiberspar have a go....

        So I don't know how you got an email from robby because he is in france and
        doesn't even know about the kite.....but I like the name Monster for the
        Kite as I am Known as Don Monster.....I will post some pics on
        kitesurfing.com for all you non believers...

        I have just returned from production and have made many new kites non
        elliptical semi elliptical and double surface ...you will probably start
        hearing rumor of these new kites.......they will be true......

        aloha don

        don montague
        donm@...
        www.naishsails.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2000
          As soon as I work the bugs out of my 30metre Nova Sphinx kitesurf tea bag
          you'll be laughing out the other side of your face. It doesn't work as a 2
          line (I've got the grass burns on my jeans to prove it) but I'll give it a
          try as a really short 4-line.

          Greg

          "Dave Raue" <theraves@...> on 03/04/2000 03:28:54 AM

          Please respond to kitesurf@egroups.com

          To: kitesurf@egroups.com
          cc: (bcc: Greg Walsh/HeadOffice/DHS)

          Well, too little too late for Robby. Again, a day late and a penny short -
          my Quadrifoil XXXXL just arrived, new 16.5m foil! Flies in NO wind just
          walking backwards, planes in 2 kts, converts to a paraglider by rearranging
          the bridle. Uses innovative "1.5 line" system. One line goes to harness,
          other controls speed and direction.

          > Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer and
          higher

          > Visit http://www.kitesurf.com

          > -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=kitesurf&m=1

          Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer and
          higher

          Visit http://www.kitesurf.com

          -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=kitesurf&m=1
        • Todd Snyder

            Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer and
            higher

            Visit http://www.kitesurf.com

            Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer and higher

            Visit http://www.kitesurf.com

            eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf/

            Click here for Free Video!!
            http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/