[ksurf] Re: which wakeboard should I get

  • Dylan Grafmyre
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2000
      I weigh 200lbs and have used my Trip wakeboard in 8mph to 40mph winds.
      The board is in good condition. If you are starting out kitesurfing for
      the first time, I would recommend a good, used wakeboard. Do not buy
      one brand new because you will beat it up during the learning process.
      After 5 months or so of solid kitesurfing get a Jimmy Lewis Picklefork.
      The picklefork by far is the best ktiesurfing wakeboard on the market.

      Aloha,
      Dylan

      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf/?start=11957