[ksurf] Australian Kite Ski&Surfing Association

  • Ian Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 1999
      To all Kite Ski&Surfers in Oz.

      Now that we are starting to get the numbers out on the water ...

      The following site is a rough first move to get an association up and running so we can get an Australian mailing/ phone
      list established and catch up with each other when visiting interstate etc to start with, then perhaps some more ambitious
      projects later on.

      http://www.iinet.net.au/~ianyoung/kitesurfasn.htm

      Comments and suggestions most welcome.

      Cheers for now,
      Ian

      WinDesigns Australia:
      9 Oliver St, Scarborough, WA, AUSTRALIA, 6019
      Phone/Fax: +61 8 9245 4657
      Mobile: 0414 716 812
      Email: IanYoung@...
      Webpage: http://www.iinet.net.au/~ianyoung/