[ksurf] RSVP: Comercial Messages

  • stefano.rosso@iname.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 1999
      Please - GIve your opinion on what we should do with COMercial messages - information about shops, products, advertising - on this list

      ----

      Please select one or more of the following:

      o Not Allowed
      o Allowed (no restrictions)
      o Allowed - but the message must have COM in the subject
      o Allowed but only links to websites - not the actual information

      by going to the following Web form:

      http://www.egroups.com/vote?id=916142396700

      Thank you!