[ksurf] Re: Kites and WIPIKAS FOR SALE!

  • Catherine et Maurice Drapier-Chojnacki
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10 1:24 PM
      >Hi Kitesurfers out there!
      >

      >I would like to sell some kites:
      >
      >Wipika 8.5m" (2 weeks used), yellow:
      >
      >eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/kitesurf

      Hi,

      I am very interested in buying your 8,5 m2 Wipika.
      I am living in United Arab Emirates.
      Please send your payment condition (swift draft/visa/etc.)
      with your fax and telephone line.
      Best greetings.
      Maurice DRAPIER

      Catherine Chojnacki-Drapier et Maurice Drapier

      Tel: + 971 2 671 482
      Fax: + 971 2 671 582
      e-mail: drapier@...

    • Robin Zwissler
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10 2:34 PM
        > I am very interested in buying your 8,5 m2 Wipika.
        > I am living in United Arab Emirates.
        > Please send your payment condition (swift draft/visa/etc.)
        > with your fax and telephone line.
        > Best greetings.
        > Maurice DRAPIER

        Thanks for your interest!
        I'm having many interested people!
        So I will keep you informed about the sale and if you
        have a chance ;)

        bya
        Robin, Germany

      • dieudo@easynet.fr
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 20 6:30 AM
          <v01530500b2bbc552309-@[195.229.21.54]> wrote:
          Original Article: http://www.egroups.com/list/kitesurf/?start=1111
          > >Hi Kitesurfers out there!
          > >

          > >I would like to sell some kites:
          > >
          > >Wipika 8.5m" (2 weeks used), yellow:
          > >
          > >eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/kitesurf
          > >Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com
          >
          > Hi,
          >
          > I am very interested in buying your 8,5 m2 Wipika.
          > I am living in United Arab Emirates.
          > Please send your payment condition (swift draft/visa/etc.)
          > with your fax and telephone line.
          > Best greetings.
          > Maurice DRAPIER

          > Catherine Chojnacki-Drapier et Maurice Drapier
          >
          > Tel: + 971 2 671 482
          > Fax: + 971 2 671 582
          > e-mail: drapier@...

          Hello Momo !

          Have you tried the conceptair 9,5 m2 EXs ?
          You can have a look at www.conceptair.com; it seems to have better upwind capacities. You should ask to the lucky ones who have tried both !

          Dieudonn�

          ;D)

        • Catherine et Maurice Drapier-Chojnacki
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 21 11:13 PM
            > <v01530500b2bbc552309-@[195.229.21.54]> wrote:
            >Original Article: http://www.egroups.com/list/kitesurf/?start=1111
            >> >Hi Kitesurfers out there!
            >> >

            >> >I would like to sell some kites:
            >> >
            >> >Wipika 8.5m" (2 weeks used), yellow:
            >> >-------------------------------------------------------
            >> >
            >> >eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/kitesurf
            >> >Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com
            >>
            >> Hi,
            >>
            >> I am very interested in buying your 8,5 m2 Wipika.
            >> I am living in United Arab Emirates.
            >> Please send your payment condition (swift draft/visa/etc.)
            >> with your fax and telephone line.
            >> Best greetings.
            >> Maurice DRAPIER

            >> Catherine Chojnacki-Drapier et Maurice Drapier
            >>
            >> Tel: + 971 2 671 482
            >> Fax: + 971 2 671 582
            >> e-mail: drapier@...
            >>

            >Hello Momo !
            >
            >Have you tried the conceptair 9,5 m2 EXs ?
            >You can have a look at www.conceptair.com; it seems to have better upwind
            >capacities. You should ask to the lucky ones who have tried both !
            >
            >DieudonnÈ
            >
            >;D)

            >eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/kitesurf

            Hi Dieudo,
            What a surprise to see you there ! Nice spot is'nt it ?
            You seem to know much more about kite-surf wings than me now; Do you
            already test some of them at work on your Areropostale flight ?

            I am expecting your windsurfer expertise and some of the guys there ; What
            is the right wing up to now according to upwind performance, relaunch
            capacity and waterstart need ? F One or Concept'air ? Did you try one of
            these new products. Seem to be much more better than the classical
            inflatable wings that we mentioned here in this thread.

            (Say goodbye and cheers to your lovely Wipikat then !
            Are you selling also your C-Quad 6 ?
            See you soon on some sandy and warm beach !)

            Maurice D