[ksurf] Re: GPS: the perfect toy?

  • Susan M. Simmons
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 1999
      Sylvain,
      I checked out the specs but didn't notice anything about
      submersible/waterproof which is important for kitesurfers.
      Susan in Ct.

      Sylvain Bouju wrote:

      > Casio first to release a wrist watch with GPS...
      > And here the specs:
      > http://www.casio.com/corporate/pressdetail.cfm?ID=51"
      >
      > --
      > Sylvain Bouju
      > sbouju@...
      > .

      > For the absolute lowest price on software visit:
      > http://www.bottomdollar.com/egroups/
      >
      > eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/kitesurf

    • Sylvain Bouju
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 1999
        > I checked out the specs but didn't notice anything about
        > submersible/waterproof which is important for kitesurfers.
        > Susan in Ct.

        As a very old Casio fan, and seeing on the picture it will
        be a "ProTrek" series watch, my prediction is at least for
        a 100 meters water resist.

        --
        Sylvain Bouju
        sbouju@...