[ksurf] Re: Kites and WIPIKAS FOR SALE!

  • tanju sion
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 1999
      Robin,
        I definately want the Wipika 5.0 meter.  I have a 8.5 wipika and would like to use the 5.0meter in winder conditions. With the 8.5 meter I t get's a little sketchy! Please inform me it your status on the 5.0., and we'll do business.
      Thanx,
      Tanju Sion
      Reno Nv.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 1999
        >Hi Kitesurfers out there!
        >

        >I would like to sell some kites:
        >
        >Wipika 8.5m" (2 weeks used), yellow:
        >
        >eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/kitesurf

        Hi,

        I am very interested in buying your 8,5 m2 Wipika.
        I am living in United Arab Emirates.
        Please send your payment condition (swift draft/visa/etc.)
        with your fax and telephone line.
        Best greetings.
        Maurice DRAPIER

        Catherine Chojnacki-Drapier et Maurice Drapier

        Tel: + 971 2 671 482
        Fax: + 971 2 671 582
        e-mail: drapier@...

      • Robin Zwissler
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 1999
          > I am very interested in buying your 8,5 m2 Wipika.
          > I am living in United Arab Emirates.
          > Please send your payment condition (swift draft/visa/etc.)
          > with your fax and telephone line.
          > Best greetings.
          > Maurice DRAPIER

          Thanks for your interest!
          I'm having many interested people!
          So I will keep you informed about the sale and if you
          have a chance ;)

          bya
          Robin, Germany

        • dieudo@easynet.fr
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 20, 1999
            <v01530500b2bbc552309-@[195.229.21.54]> wrote:
            Original Article: http://www.egroups.com/list/kitesurf/?start=1111
            > >Hi Kitesurfers out there!
            > >

            > >I would like to sell some kites:
            > >
            > >Wipika 8.5m" (2 weeks used), yellow:
            > >
            > >eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/kitesurf
            > >Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com
            >
            > Hi,
            >
            > I am very interested in buying your 8,5 m2 Wipika.
            > I am living in United Arab Emirates.
            > Please send your payment condition (swift draft/visa/etc.)
            > with your fax and telephone line.
            > Best greetings.
            > Maurice DRAPIER

            > Catherine Chojnacki-Drapier et Maurice Drapier
            >
            > Tel: + 971 2 671 482
            > Fax: + 971 2 671 582
            > e-mail: drapier@...

            Hello Momo !

            Have you tried the conceptair 9,5 m2 EXs ?
            You can have a look at www.conceptair.com; it seems to have better upwind capacities. You should ask to the lucky ones who have tried both !

            Dieudonn�

            ;D)

          • Catherine et Maurice Drapier-Chojnacki
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 21, 1999
              > <v01530500b2bbc552309-@[195.229.21.54]> wrote:
              >Original Article: http://www.egroups.com/list/kitesurf/?start=1111
              >> >Hi Kitesurfers out there!
              >> >

              >> >I would like to sell some kites:
              >> >
              >> >Wipika 8.5m" (2 weeks used), yellow:
              >> >-------------------------------------------------------
              >> >
              >> >eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/kitesurf
              >> >Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com
              >>
              >> Hi,
              >>
              >> I am very interested in buying your 8,5 m2 Wipika.
              >> I am living in United Arab Emirates.
              >> Please send your payment condition (swift draft/visa/etc.)
              >> with your fax and telephone line.
              >> Best greetings.
              >> Maurice DRAPIER

              >> Catherine Chojnacki-Drapier et Maurice Drapier
              >>
              >> Tel: + 971 2 671 482
              >> Fax: + 971 2 671 582
              >> e-mail: drapier@...
              >>

              >Hello Momo !
              >
              >Have you tried the conceptair 9,5 m2 EXs ?
              >You can have a look at www.conceptair.com; it seems to have better upwind
              >capacities. You should ask to the lucky ones who have tried both !
              >
              >DieudonnÈ
              >
              >;D)

              >eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/kitesurf

              Hi Dieudo,
              What a surprise to see you there ! Nice spot is'nt it ?
              You seem to know much more about kite-surf wings than me now; Do you
              already test some of them at work on your Areropostale flight ?

              I am expecting your windsurfer expertise and some of the guys there ; What
              is the right wing up to now according to upwind performance, relaunch
              capacity and waterstart need ? F One or Concept'air ? Did you try one of
              these new products. Seem to be much more better than the classical
              inflatable wings that we mentioned here in this thread.

              (Say goodbye and cheers to your lovely Wipikat then !
              Are you selling also your C-Quad 6 ?
              See you soon on some sandy and warm beach !)

              Maurice D