[kitesurf] PRESS RELEASE: Kitesurfing World Championships

  • srosso@bunge.com.br
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 1998
      I got this message below and am forwarding it to all - I apologize if you
      have already received it.

      i have already replied to them to ask if they will videotape the event.

      PRESS RELEASE:
      Kitesurfing World Championships
      September 1 - 5, 1998
      Kanaha Beach Park and Ho'okipa Beach Park - Maui, Hawaii
      Maui is proud to present the First Annual Kitesurfing World Championships.
      Kitesurfers from around the world are invited to participate in this open
      event. This even is presented to you by:
      Quiksilver, Hi-Tech, Hawaiian Pro Line, Kitesailing.com, Kitesurfing.com,
      Strapped/Envision Films
      Events will include:
      Long Distance, Wave, Freestyle, Jump and Slalom. Other events tentatively
      scheduled as well.
      Entry fee includes:
      A Kitesurfing World T-Shirt and Luau Banquet ticket. Prizes and Trophies
      will be presented along with The Kitesurfing World Perpetual Trophy, as
      well as with the Kiteskiing Trophy presentation.
      Special guest and entertainment will be covered by major media and will
      make this an enjoyable event for all.

      -
      ----
      ---------------------------------

      On site Registration: $65.00

      -
      ----
      ---------------------------------

      Preregistration due before August 15: $50.00
      Please print out form and send along with payment to:
      Hawaiian Pro Line
      111 Hana Highway, Suite #108
      Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
      Tel: (808) 877-4681
      Fax: (808) 871-2144
      email: kites@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 1998
        vamo nessa, vou largar meu emprego antes!!!!
        la

        Read this list on the Web at http://www.FindMail.com/list/kitesurf/