[ksurf] Re: tests of equipment

  • srosso@bunge.com.br
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 1999
      Stefano, for the fcs fins is a good idea to glass them into a carbon
      tube ( from a broken windsurf boom )that reach the deck trough the
      bottom of board. Next step will be to use fiberglass fins, but Flash is
      using regular plastic and they don`t brake that often.

      thats a good tip ! my shaper suggested that we use some honeycomb in a
      similar manner

      as i mentioned that with the 5 fins the board rode quite flat and well
      upwind - my next step will be to ride compeltely flat and to ride upwind
      only on the fin

      How are your tests with the cquad going Francesco ?