[ksurf] Just bought Naish Ar5 / what wind ???

  • Ben Mulder (dh)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2000
      I just ordered the Naish AR5. I don't have them yet. I Live in Europe
      and they are not in stock.

      I bought the 11,5 / 9,5 / 7,5 and 5,5 (we have lot of wind in Holland,
      35 knots is normal.

      I have the followoign questions:

      - Is this the right combination ?
      - What kite for how many knots of wind (My weight is 80 kg or 180 Lbs)
      - How does the four line system exactly works. What happens if you pull
      or let go of the tw center lines. Some dealer of naish told me that it
      just makes the kite go tighter but I think it will change the angle of
      the kite ?

      Thanks

      Ben (SANDMAN)