[ksurf] Re: Sheeting in & Out/advance IO bar

  • Todd Snyder
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 10:03 PM
      You want big airs ,you need to be able to handle big power and I think the aoa
      adjustment and the ar5s are it........Being able to kick it out of gear on the
      beach really helps,when your really overpowered.Still tring to figure out how to
      harness all that power on the water while staying hooked in. It gets tricky. Got
      learn to breath under water .

      Later,
      Todd