[ksurf] Re: Low Wind 7.5 Naish AR5 Report

  • Todd Snyder
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 1 9:22 PM
      Why not just make an io bar. Big foils are easier to turn with the help of a little brake.
      Teds post earlier tells of how to make one cheap.Kingsley should be able to tell you as well about three line conversions. My email is on the list.

      Later,
      Todd

      paul menta wrote:

      hey todd,i just bought a concept air 9.0 from kinsley,can i have your
      e-mail,it comes four line with handles,i want to put it on a contol bar,3
      line,i have the picture of the set up from the vault,but not sure how to run
      the lines to the bar,your help would be great!..paul in key west