[ksurf] Re: [Fwd: Deadman Release for KiteSki Control Bar]

  • Primoz Cerne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 1999
      Hi Ian and other's!
      I am agree with you, also from my experiences. The kite or the foil with
      the flat wing adjustment will fall into the spiral after loosing one
      line connection. The system can work only with the balloon orientated
      products, where you can do the flag de powering / Wipika and other's /
      The solution will be the three line system or qard line. The SEAJUMP
      crew use the three line system from the new winch bar.
      I looking to present the new winch on the site soon / will be mailed ti
      the kite group /

      For all the R&D people:
      The safety under the kite will be important work for us. I am for
      adrenaline sports, but on the open market we can get the boomerang back,
      will be hard time for this one.

      On the snowboard binding market we have hard discussions in years '88 -
      '90, before we improve the descriptions of the non release binding.

      touch and go

      Primoz