[ksurf] Re: New Wave COM

  • Michel Montmigny
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2000
      I'll try to find some time to put picture on the Kitesurf Vault.

      But for those that are interested, we will send you some.

      Right now, I can insure you that the NEW WAVE is stable as a WIPI and
      powerfull as an EX'S

      Made to be fly in 3 lines mode, we equip it with a break line and a sheating
      in/out system that work well.
      the break line is very important for safety and manoeuvrability.
      Very nice NEW WAVE bag that become a belt when you go ride the WAVE come
      with it .
      Also the bar, 500# Coramid (dyneema) lines, harness attach, Instruction,
      sticker,

      Anyway the complete technical data wil be available soon.

      Have nice breeze

      Michel Montminy
      http://www.conceptair.com
      201 bld Tadoussac
      Canton-Tremblay, Qc
      G7H 5A8
      Tél : (418) 545-8368
      Fax : (418) 545-2288
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2000
        Sure we'd like to see it Michel. Put some pictures up. Hope you have some
        that show how it is bridled.

        Steve Swartz
        Carson City, Nevada USA
        steverite@...

        >I'll try to find some time to put picture on the Kitesurf Vault.
        >
        >But for those that are interested, we will send you some.
        >
        >Right now, I can insure you that the NEW WAVE is stable as a WIPI and
        >powerfull as an EX'S
        >
        >Made to be fly in 3 lines mode, we equip it with a break line and a
        sheating
        >in/out system that work well.
        >the break line is very important for safety and manoeuvrability.
        >Very nice NEW WAVE bag that become a belt when you go ride the WAVE come
        >with it .
        >Also the bar, 500# Coramid (dyneema) lines, harness attach, Instruction,
        >sticker,
        >
        >Anyway the complete technical data wil be available soon.
        >
        >Have nice breeze
        >

        >Michel Montminy
        >http://www.conceptair.com
        >201 bld Tadoussac