[ksurf] Re: kite lit.

  • Andy Heaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2000
      Hi Magaji

      We have a range of video's on our site in our ever changing products section. Two
      of them are training videos with lots of great information that I'm sure you will
      like.
      We have received confirmation that we will be receiving a large portion of the
      FIRST batch of the new kitesurfing video 'The Power Zone', due out in 7 to 10
      days. It's filmed right here on Maui, from some pretty radical camera mounts I
      might add and in some strong conditions, there is going to be some mind blowing
      action. Their probably editing away at today's footage as you read this.
      Its made by the same professional crew as Total Insanity 1 & 2, Liquid
      Thunder-Jaws plus many other top extreme productions.
      We will be shipping 'The Power Zone' out the same day we receive them (we'll be
      watching it as we pack:-) )so place your orders with our online shopping cart if
      you want to get an early copy.
      I can't wait to see this new one, we've been watching them filming on some classic
      and radical days at Kanaha with a lot of the top riders cutting loose.

      Aloha
      Andy

      Kitehigh.com
      2080 Vineyard St