[ksurf] wanted urgently

  • guzz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 1998
      G,day to all fellow kite surfers out there.Merry Christrmas and a happy
      New Year.Let me introduce myself. My name is Dean Marshall and I live on
      the Gold Coast in Qld. Australia.I am a avid kitesurfer and require some
      video footage of some mad kitesurfing to help promote the most amazing
      sport in the world in the land down under.
      If anyone at all can help please email me on guzz@... or if you
      are real keen phone me on (07) 557 555 62.
      Thanks in advance and "tight lines"