[ksurf] Re: Cabarete report #2

  • Dave Raue
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2000
      Look in archives for Cabarete Report Part I. Also check
      http://www.flyhighandsurf.com Lessons and equipment rentals are offered and
      there is an organized area for kitesurfing that windsurferes avoid. Be
      aware that the guys down there are more commited to ksurfing than answering
      e-mails, faxes, or phone calls. Organization is loose, to put it politely.
      Just go to Residencia Domincana and ask for Stefan. Did me a world of good!
      Tell them that Dave sent you and he owes me big time :-)

      Dave