[ksurf] bodydragging + using sailboard

  • Koen Van Rompaey
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2000
      Hello ,

      It is still too cold in Belgium for my first kitesurf experience.In 2
      weeks I will go to Lanzarotte to do some windsurfing and maybe some
      kitesurfing.
      I practised abouth 10 hrs with my Wipika 8.5 on land.Next step is
      bodydragging.
      Can somebody please give me some more instructions abouth bodydragging
      ( I did read kitesurfschool), is this only downwind and what should I
      practise exactly ?

      I hope to do some practise with a windsurfingboard (kiteboard will not
      be availeble). Is it possible to practise on a small wave windsurfboard
      without using the footstraps or should I use the footstraps , is it a
      good idea at all ?

      Can't wait to be on (probably in ) the water.

      Thanks

      Koen