[ksurf] holiday kitesurf/family destination?

  • Ben Mulder
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 10:25 AM
      Can anyone tell me a good place to spend a holiday with wife and small
      kids and where I'm still able to go kitesurfing? Preferably somewhere
      in the south of Europe like south of France, Spain, Italy or an island
      in that area like Corsica for instance. It would be ideal if I could
      combine kitesurfing and culture or beautiful nature in one holiday.
      Thanks,
      Ben Mulder.