[ksurf] Re: Big foil

  • Todd Snyder
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29, 2000
      Whats the bar look like?

      "Dr. Stan Schiller" wrote:

      The advance IO bar is definitely the way to go...We are flying all the
      foils and also an inflatable with the Advance IO bar...Its the best way
      to go....kite way more responsive with the IO bar no question!!!
      Do you have the 7.5, I would start with the 7.5, and the bar..

      Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer and higher

      Visit http://www.kitesurf.com

      For all your Home Improvement and Home Services needs stop by
      OurHouse.com. You'll receive $10 off on your first order too.
      http://click.egroups.com/1/1736/2/_/19/_/951893762/

      -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=kitesurf&m=1

    • Richard Lui
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2000
        Todd Snyder wrote:

        > Whats the bar look like?

        There is a pic of it, in the vault in the "advance" folder... I put it
        there last time, but someone deleted it.

        ~Rich
        extremekites@...

        > "Dr. Stan Schiller" wrote:
        >
        > > The advance IO bar is definitely the way to go...We are flying all
        > > the
        > > foils and also an inflatable with the Advance IO bar...Its the best
        > > way
        > > to go....kite way more responsive with the IO bar no question!!!
        > > Do you have the 7.5, I would start with the 7.5, and the bar..

        > > Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer
        > > and higher
        > >
        > > Visit http://www.kitesurf.com

        > > For all your Home Improvement and Home Services needs stop by
        > > OurHouse.com. You'll receive $10 off on your first order too.
        > >
        > > -- Talk to your group with your own voice!
        > > -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=kitesurf&m=1

        > Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer and
        > higher
        >
        > Visit http://www.kitesurf.com
        >
        > eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf
      • Stan Schiller
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2000
          Todd Snyder wrote:

          > Whats the bar look like?
          > Todd you will go nuts over this bar.
          The bar is aabout 15 inches and either side has a universal joint and
          connected to ther U-JOINT are the outer brake handles, with the lines
          coming off of handles that go to Trailing edge

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 2000