[ksurf] Re: Wanted Naish 5.0 AR3.5

  • Mike Read
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2000

      Call Mike at ActionWaterSports ph(310)827-2233 USA I know they had one for sale.

      jimmy_c@... wrote:

      Anybody have a used Naish 5.0 AR3.5 they would like to sell? I don't
      need the lines or bar, but would take them if available.

      JC

      Conceived and designed by Kitesurfers . . . To ride and fly longer and higher

      Visit http://www.kitesurf.com

      For all your Home Improvement and Home Services needs stop by
      OurHouse.com. You'll receive $10 off on your first order too.
      http://click.egroups.com/1/1736/2/_/19/_/951848468/

      -- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/kitesurf/?m=1

      Do You Yahoo!?